SFC Phonenumber

FAQs on Emergency Care

What would happen if I was unable to care for my loved one because I had an illness or accident?

The Carers Emergency Card Scheme has been set up to give carers the peace of mind if something should happen that means you are unable to provide regular support to your loved one/friend. 

Housing 21 will organise the support that has been discussed in your individual emergency plan on your behalf.  This can be for up to 48 hours.  This service can be accessed through your local authority but you can call Housing 21 on 0116 255 5122 for more information.

Back to Top