Free hot drinks for carers
Date: Tuesday, August 17th 2021
We are delighted to say that some cafes around the county have joined our scheme to offer unpaid carers a free hot drink on production of their Carers Passport. We are contacting more venues in the hopes they will agree to support our carers in this way. Some of the first to sign up were:
- Starbucks, Market Harborough
- Gilmorton Village Stores
- Zeph's Cafe, Oadby
- Mrs B's Tearooms, Melton Mowbray
- The Torro Lounge, Hinckley
- Mary's Place Cafe, Melton Mowbray
- South Lodge Care Home on London Road, Stoneygate, Leicester will give carers a free hot drink to take away.
We are very grateful to these cafes for their generosity.
There are no comments for this news item yet. Why not start the discussion? - use the form below:
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.