This website uses Cookies - you can control them from this page: Cookies Page

Functionality Cookies Performance Cookies Targeting Cookies
SFC Phonenumber

Energy Advice for Carers

Our new, qualified Carers Energy Adviser can help with advice for Local Grants, Understanding Energy Bills & Heating Controls, Measures to Reduce Heat Loss, Energy Debt or any concerns you may have. You just need to be a carer living in the county of Leicestershire, and both you and the person you are caring for must be over 18.

Testimonials from carers helped so far:

"Thank you so much. I'm 85 and only just started to take on the responsibility of the bills from my husband due to his illness."

"I found all the information given useful. I contacted the energy company and we came to an affordable amount."

"Thank you so much for sending me a detailed email about the challenges I have to combat dampness in my park home."

Email [email protected] to tell our Carers Energy Adviser what help you need - please include your postcode and the best way we can contact you.

Alternatively call us: 01858 451703, open 9-5 Monday to Thursday.

Back to Top

Leicestershire council logo
Support for Carers Leicestershire is funded by Leicestershire County Council. However, we rely on donations to enhance the services we provide for carers in the area. If you would like to support us please contact us.